Discussion Points For Mental Health SpecialistsJun 03, 2023
Mental Health Specialists can play a significant role in your journey to reunite.
But, there’s a right way and a wrong way to go about it.
Preparing conversations, making sure everyone is on the same page, and staying constructive goes a long way.
I’d like to share some suggested discussion points for choosing or speaking with a mental health specialist about alienation.
Discussion Points For Mental Health Specialists
- Are any families exempt from trauma?
- How important is the mother/child bond and the father/child bond?
- List three ways a parent can support the relationship between the child and the other parent the child is resisting contact with.
- Emotions are contagious. How can children and parents separate their own emotions from each other?
- How can practicing critical thinking and conflict resolution skills help children and parents when dealing with upset feelings?
- What are some ways that a child or parent can soothe their own upset emotions?
Sign up for the Roadmap Course Today or get quick results personalized to your family with my one-on-one coaching.
Get tips on how to Reunite Delivered to your Inbox
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.